In-Person Service Times: 9:40am & 11:15am
In-Person Worship Tickets
To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity, attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend. Tickets are issued week by week determined by last names beginning with: A – I: 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month, J – Z: 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month, ALL: 5th Sunday of the month (first come, first served)
Children & Youth Programs
Both services have 30 spaces available for K – 5th grade student programs. The 11:15am service also has 14 spaces available for 6th – 8th grade students. To ensure that we do not exceed capacity, students need to get a ticket online for the service that they are planning to attend. Tickets are released each Monday @9am for the following Sunday, and are issued using the same last name process as listed here on this page.
August 23 Tickets
Tickets may be reserved on the following dates based on last name:
Last names beginning with J – Z
Monday, August 17 – Thursday, August 20
Open to everyone
Friday, August 21 – Saturday, August 22
What does In-Person Worship Look like?
- The spaces used during Sunday services are disinfected before, in between, and after services.
- Attenders are required to wear a face covering while in the building and to apply hand sanitizer upon entry. If you do not have one, we will provide masks at the Welcome Center.
- There is limited capacity and socially distanced seating.
- To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend, and ushers will seat attenders to ensure that there is 6 feet between each household (typically three empty chairs between households).
- The services are “touch free”. We continue to produce a bulletin, connection card, and inserts but attenders will either have to print these at home and bring them to church or use the available digital options. We continue to encourage on-line giving and the on-line connection card, however there will be a plate at the back of the Worship Center that individuals can drop these items into after each service.
- Please bring your own water if needed, we are holding off in providing coffee or water at this time.
Children and Youth Programs
– Kids reserve their spots for Faith Kidz, just like grown ups do.
– We can fit 30 kids per service.
– Masks are required for children and all Faith Kidz Leaders.
– If a child does not have a mask, there are extras at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk.
– All Kidz need to check in at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk where their name tag and the parent code tag will be waiting for them too. 🙂
– After hand sanitizing, parents are given their parent code tag, and children will be walked to the gym with a Faith Kidz volunteer.
– Faith Kidz volunteers will put child’s name tag on the classroom clipboard.
– Each child will have their own socially distant square to hang out in while in Faith Kidz.
– Parents will pick children up at the west end of the building.
– Kindergarten-2nd grade parents will pick children up by the gym door (east doors) closest to the women’s restroom in the children’s wing.
– Parents grade 3-5 will pick up children at the gym doors (west doors) closest to the children’s wing doors.
– Parents must have parent code tag to pick up children.
– Children will hand sanitize before leaving Faith Kidz.
– Families will exit from the west end of the building, doors by the children’s wing, along with the rest of the congregation.
- There is an inherent risk in attending public gatherings and there are no safety measures that can completely eliminate said risk.
- Sunday morning service is a public gathering and carries with it the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
- I will wear a face covering while in the church building.
- I will use hand sanitizer upon entering the church building.
- I will allow the ushers to seat me upon entering the worship center and to dismiss at the conclusion of service.
- I will maintain proper hygiene and social distancing while in the church building.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I have been exposed to any one with COVID-19 during the last 14 days.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I:
– Have a fever
– Have ongoing coughing or sneezing
– Have a sore throat
– Am experiencing shortness of breath